Saturday, September 29, 2007

I just love Lincoln!


I just have to say that the Lincoln memorial is my FAVORITE memorial in DC. I love it so much, especially at night. We live about ten minutes from it so we often drive to it and take a walk.......it's breathtaking! We probably have ten to fifteen pictures in front of it, so I thought I should post one of them.




5 comments:

The Crazy Clawson's said...

ok so i will let you get away with it this time....how cute are you in front of lincoln.....you look awesome....so cute....

Lacy said...

Remember how darling you are?

It's Been a Day! said...

I love the historical sites there. I'm jealous you get to see them regularly. You look great.

Jen said...

So beautiful!!!! What an awesome thing to live ten min. from. I miss you. So, not going to do the hair Russian red but dark for sure!!!

Eliza said...

I love the Lincoln too! And we have been there a bazillion times, probably not as often as you though. Except I actually have no pics of me in front of it. I should get on that.