Gouverneur is officially 7 and 1/2 months old and more darling than ever. He is growing up so fast and I wish I could just stop time for a while because he is such a sweet baby.
He smiles all day long.
He sleeps 12-14 hours at night with 2 naps during the day.
He is an eating machine. Formula and solids are his best friends as of late.
He is almost crawling.
He adores his older brothers, who love to "help" feed him small pieces of bread.
He is such a little snuggle bug.
He now sits in a highchair and loves it.He cut 2 teeth just before Christmas. (I know this picture is not really that cute but I had to document.)
Thanks for being such a dream baby, Gouverneur. We are in l0ve with you in every way!
Sunday, January 15, 2012
7 and 1/2 Months.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
9:15 PM
Labels: Gouverneur, Growing Up
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment