My mom and I went up to the Offray Ribbon Outlet Store in Hagerstown, MD. I'd heard a lot about this place so I had huge expectations. I talked it up to my mom bigtime so she was really excited too. It was AWESOME! They had all sorts of stuff. My basket was overflowing when I went to pay. Guess how much this lifetime supply of ribbon cost me???
$5.01. That's right. Five dollars, and one cent.
I'd say that the hour plus drive was totally worth it. I can't imagine needing more ribbon than this but I'd definitely go again!
4 comments:
i'm coming to visit. this is amazing. that is like my heaven!
amazing! ive looked for a store like this out here. i need to go!
This sounds incredible! i am dying to go there!!!
I have friends that have talked about it, and now that I have seen your spoils I think I must go! Let me know when you are going next (because you can never have enough ribbon right?) and I'll meet you there!
Post a Comment