Friday, March 22, 2013

5 Months Already???

 Baby Israel is growing up way too fast. He is 5 months old today! He is such a darling baby boy. He is happy and sweet and so intrigued with life.

Israel cut his fist two teeth today. He has been a bit off and I could see that they were coming soon. I looked last night and they weren't through. Then first thing this morning, one was through and the other one followed a few hours later. He is the second earliest teether in our family. (Sterling Henry holds the record of getting his first two teeth at 4 months.)  Israel has been a pretty good teether so far.

He is still sleeping like a champ. He goes 10+ hours a night and take 3-4 good naps during the day.

He has had lots of visitors over the last month including 2 grandmas, 1 grandpa, 2 aunts, and a cousin. He's quite a popular guy. The held and kissed him like crazy.

He finally fits into his dads old outfit. Grandma Fillmore made this for dad when he was a baby, but never finished it. She sent it out to me after I had Dellin.  Here's Israel in it. 

I had to include this picture of Dellin in the same outfit. Dellin was 8 months in the picture. They both have red hair, so it's only fitting to have them both wear the cute red outfit.

He is so into watching his brothers play. I can tell he is just dying to be one of the rowdy boys. They adore him too and try to involve him in things. They are always sharing they snugglies with him. Gouverneur has shared his binky on many occasions. Sort of gross, but really thoughtful and sweet.

He did get in on his first dog pile the other night. Good thing I had a good grip on his ankle, because he almost flew right over the top.
We sure love you Israel. Thank for being such an easy-peasy baby!

0 comments: