Monday, April 22, 2013

6 MONTHS OLD BABY ISRAEL

Someone is six months old. Not sure how that happened so fast. It seems like the more babies I have, the faster they all grow up. I wish I could just push pause and or at least slow motion. Being as I can't, I will just sit and soak up every second on their lives.

6 Month Stats
Weight: 18 lbs. 9 oz. (75%)
Height: 28 1/2 inches (Off the charts!)
Head: 17 1/2 inches (90%)

Israel started solids right before he turned six month and he loves them now. At first he wasn't so sure what to think. 
 As you can see here.

The boys love that he is eating food. They are always asking what I'm feeding him and Gouverneur likes to try a bite or two or whatever the baby is having. I love watching the boys with baby Israel. 

Israel is now sitting in a highchair some. This was on his actual six month birthday. (taken with my phone.)
Israel is at such a fun stage. He is laughing and giggling all the time. He loves the exersaucer. He make us all so happy. He loves watching his brothers. He has gone back to sleeping 8-12 hours at night. He loves to roll over on his stomach but can't get back onto his back. He grabs everything in site. He is such an angel baby and we just love him.

0 comments: