Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Gouverneur 2nd Birthday Celebration.

I love prepping for my boy's birthdays. I always blow up balloons and hang them from the ceiling and I put up our birthday banner. I love the look on their faces when they come out and see everything. We started out Gouverneur's birthday right with German Pancakes with strawberries and cream and sausage. My boys all request the same thing, which is fine by me.

 We did presents after breakfast since we had plans that evening. His birthday fell on Memorial Day this year. Here are the boys giving Gouv his present from them.

His very own bat and ball. He was thrilled to get his own. 

 He also got his own shovel and wheelbarrow. The boys love nothing more than to work outside with dad. They love having their own tools too. Gouv has moved into a new big boy world and that means his own shovel. The boys were a bit jealous of his wheelbarrow. They put it to good use all day to help dad move wood.





















My boys working hard. The birthday boy is right in the mix. 

Later that evening, we got together with some friends for a barbeque. I made cupcakes and we sang to Gouv there. He LOVED it. He cheered and clapped when the whole thing was over. Just look at that face!

This boy just melts my heart. 

0 comments: