I spent two nights in the hospital with baby Winston. And although it was nice to have so much time alone with Winston, I was a bit antsy to get home to the rest of my boys. I really don't like to be apart from them for too long. Mom Fillmore, Amy, Brandi, and Becky all helped out at the house while I was at the hospital.
Winston was a complete angel in the hospital. He picked up on nursing pretty quick.
Sterling came to pick me up with the two big boys, Sterling Henry and Dellin. Sterling always dresses the new baby to take him home. He has picked out the going home outfit with our last two. I love watching him do this.
The boys loved being a part of it too!
Cutest daddy ever.
One last picture all bundled up with his name sign.
We usually take a picture outside the house with the baby and Sterling, but we got home at about 11:00pm and it just didn't happen this time. This little Winston boy was the first to come home to our new house. So hopefully that will out-way the lack of picture.
0 comments:
Post a Comment