Sterling Henry got plenty of beach time with his cousins. The kids played in the sand for hours each day. We just sat back and relaxed... and watched them out of the corner of our eye of course! The boys have tons of cousins their age.
Here is Sterling Henry with cute Lydia.
I love this picture because all the kids are doing something. Very serious play going on. I love all that blond hair.
It was COLD at nights. I was completely unprepared since it is so blasted hot here. The boys got new snuggley matching pajamas. The two cutest snuggle cubs EVER!
There was plenty of dad time to be had. The boys love their dad and I love that they love their dad.
We went to the gardens for our usual Sunday evening activity.
The kids loved all the little ponds.
Sterling Henry decided he wanted to start jumping over the stream. He got DRENCHED! He had the time of his life.
We had to strip him down to put him in the car. As you can see, he didn't seem to mind being stripped. And somewhere along the way, he found this favorite stick.
He sort of reminds me of Willow in these pictures.
Happy as can be.
Our family McCall picture for 2010.
This was us two years ago. I was pregnant with Sterling Henry and ready to POP. Two years later we have two cute boys.
We had an extra day in Boise before we flew back so we decided to drive through Ontario Oregon. Sterling's parents grew up in Ontario, just about 2 blocks from each other. It was fun to see their old homes and see Sterling's great-grandparent's home. Fred and Emma Chytraus were Sterling's maternal great-grandparents. I have heard about Ontario for a long time and I really enjoyed seeing where my in-laws grew up.
5 comments:
what a fun trip. your boys are so cute. i have friends from ontario. they love it up there! small world. can't believe how much has changed for you guys in just 2 years.
and i love the willow comment. so funny. use the wand, willow.
Great photos! Looks like a blast!
Okay, now I HAVE to go to Mcall!! It looks amazing. Also, you know about Willow?!! That makes me so happy:)
Super cute and super fun trip.
What a fun trip. I was in Boise last weekend! When you come next year you'll have to let me know... we are in boise on and off all summer. My in-laws live there.
Post a Comment