Tuesday, August 17, 2010

I LOVE BEING 30

My 20's were great.

I grew up,

fell in love,

and became a mom.



That is a homemade Ghirardelli Lava Cake with fresh whipped cream and raspberries.

I had 3 in 2 days.


My hubby ROCKS.

I am really going to enjoy being 30.

8 comments:

Jessica said...

When I turn 30 so you think Sterling can make those again? Or how about when I just turn 27. That is much much closer.

I am glad you are embracing 30. It looks like you had a fabulous birthday to start things off right!

Buckland Family said...

I want that recipe! I hope you had a fabulous 30th birthday. I wish you were here to celebrate. I think 30's are going to be way better than our 20's. Here's to being 30. I will be there soon. Love ya Pessy!

Hema and Becky said...

Love you Jess! Hope all your birthday wishes come true this year....especially the one were you move back to Utah!!! (OR maybe that is my wish)

Brittany said...

Happy birthday Jessica! That cake looks great!

Ann said...

I was just thinking that there are more life changing experiences in our 20s than any other time, I'm hanging on to 29 just as long as I can! Good times. I suppose that 30 is coming like it or not, please have Sterling call Wes and give him some pointers.

Kara said...

Happy, happy birthday! Your husband is amazing- I'm thoroughly impressed! 30 is totally the new 20.

Eliza said...

So well put. 20s have been an exciting for me too...looking forward to what 30s will bring.

Andrea Hatch said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!!! That cake looks AMAZING! I wish I had been there to celebrate with you guys!