Chris told me that there could be something brewing at your house. I guess those kinds of things get talked about on boy trips. Way to go, we are so excited for you!
Hooray!! I'm so excited for you!!! Another lucky little darling gets to be with the best family ever! Lucky little duck!! Hope you're feeling well, can't wait till May!!
when your kids are as cute as yours you better have as many as you can. I my opinion it is almost easier to just have them close and let them be little buddies. congrats I am really excited for you guys.
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
22 comments:
I can't wait either...
It IS more complete now! I love that baby #3 gets a red stocking....that's my kind of kid!
Congratulations again. We love the idea of three little Fillmore's running around.
That is so exciting! Congrats!!!
whaaaat?!!! child 3! congrats jess. you're super mama.
YAY! congratulations!
hip hip hooray!! totally feels complete. congrats!
Congrats! So excited for you! I hope you are feeling well.
Just want to remind you, you're about to be the mother of THREE!!
Chris told me that there could be something brewing at your house. I guess those kinds of things get talked about on boy trips. Way to go, we are so excited for you!
Hooray!! I'm so excited for you!!! Another lucky little darling gets to be with the best family ever! Lucky little duck!! Hope you're feeling well, can't wait till May!!
Jen just told me you were expecting #3. Congrats Jess! You are the women.
Wow! How exciting for you guys! You are going to be one busy, but happy, mama:) Congratulations!
when your kids are as cute as yours you better have as many as you can. I my opinion it is almost easier to just have them close and let them be little buddies. congrats I am really excited for you guys.
Congrats!!! We are excited for you.
Laughing out loud at "something brewing" from Liz. Gotta love those guy trips, no secrets.
I am so very happy for you!
P.S. no floating fetus countdown?? ;)
so cool!! can't wait to see you guys soon and again--CONGRATS!!
Yeah for baby #3! I am sending girl vibes your way. I hope you're feeling well.
So exciting! I love all the babies on the horizon this spring--they can all be buddies!
YYYEEESSSSSS!!! SOOOO exciting!!!! May is going to be the best month ever! I'm so happy for you, can't wait to meet the new little one!
CONGRATULATIONS! I can't wait for the new addition to your family! So exciting!
Very Exciting! Congrats! Will you find out the sex? Maybe you'll get a little girl.
Post a Comment