Here are a few questions I have been getting A LOT lately.
Are you excited? YES!
How old is Dellin? 11 Months.
How far apart will they be? 16 Months
Did you plan it? YES!
You are going to have your hands full aren't you? YES, but they are already.
So... you want a lot of kids? YES!
Will you be moving? YES! (Not sure where but somewhere bigger, with a washer/dryer, and NO STAIRS!)
Will your next kids be this close? Hopefully.
Having a family is different for everyone. Some people can plan, others can't. Children are a HUGE blessing and we feel very lucky to be having our 3rd.
We leave to Utah TOMORROW! (I couldn't resist using Christmas colors.)
Wednesday, December 22, 2010
Preggers
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:23 AM
Labels: Motherhood, Pregnancy
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
16 comments:
You tell 'em sister!!! I'm going to ask you one more question....
Is there anyway I can make my kids as lucky as yours?
Love ya honey and so excited for you and your family!!
You know it's funny, this time around I have also gotten a few people ask me if my 3rd pregnancy was planned. First of all, Ida will be a few months shy of 3 when the baby is born which is a totally common age difference.
Secondly--such a weird question!! It was planned, but if it wasn't planned, why would I want to admit that or to talk about it with the random people that ask me that?? Weird.
You go girl, enjoy those 3 babies!! Without stairs :)
Awesome post.
freaking love this!! I think that it is great, and kids are a huge blessing!! Congrats Jess!
So excited for you. You were born to be a mom. You are such a good mommy and your kids are so lucky.
Amen Sister!
lol you're the best mom ever, jess!!! congrats again. so fun!
You are my hero. I want our kids to be really close in age too. I hope it works out that way! You seem like such a fun mom.
So excited for you!! I think three is fabulous!
I love you and I love this post.
you r.o.c.k.
Ha ha ha...love it:)
This post just made me smile. :) I am glad you are going to have three cuties running around!
We got similar questions when I got pregnant with McKay (#4) Like: Really you wanted four kids? Of course I want four, I want five or six, but we'll have to wait awhile for them! Can't wait to see you!
YAY! Bring on the boys. You are one amazing mom and those boys are lucky to have you!!!
Amen to all the above!! Full hands are the best! Those boys are lucky to get sent to such a great home where they are a blessing and not a burden. Miss ya!
Post a Comment