Friday, November 4, 2011

The Gouverneur

I am just absolutely loving this baby boy. I mean look at the cherub. Isn't he darling?!?

He basically smiles and laughs all the day long. He eats great and sleeps like a dream. He must want a younger sibling soon because he is making it pretty easy to want another one. (I'm not announcing anything don't worry.) I cannot imagine not spending every second with this guy and feel so lucky to be able to do so.

He LOVES his feet. He can be found doing this most of the day! It's a great party trick I think.

We love you baby Gouverneur!

2 comments:

Ash said...

Jess Wow!! Jess Wow!! I am just atonished everytime I look at your blog. Your are an amazing women. I love these 3 darling boys SO much. Good job Sterling Henry!! Yea!! Happy Birthday too him too. I loved the picture of him pointing out the pig and just dying laughing. I loved that. What cute costumes too. Loving every minute!! Love you Jess!!

The Pixton Family said...

So cute!