Wednesday, November 16, 2011

WE LOVE DINOS.

I think it's safe to say that we have a thing for dinos over here. The boys are obsessed and we love it! A few months ago I sent Sterling into Walmart to get a wiffle ball/bat and he came out with two bags overflowing with these awesome dinos. The boys play with them every single day.

They get hauled around.
They get set up for a "block party."

They get strapped onto remote control cars for races.
I think the dinos have almost as much fun as the boys do. Dad included.

I ordered this print a few months ago for the boys room . Quite fitting I think.


We love our boys. And we love our dinos.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

I wish we lived closer to each other so our boys could play together!! Our dinos ride on trains over here.

stephanie itri said...

so do we! we've been watching Dinosaur Train for a few months, so much info! So many names to learn! One day I couldnt remember the name of one so I told Reagan it was bumpysauras, as a joke, he had bumps all over his back. He still calls it that, and he plays with it all the time. other kids are going to make fun of him if I dont figure out his real name.