I have ALWAYS wanted to buy a Santa outfit for one of my boys. I never felt like I could justify it until Gouverneur. Sterling Henry needed too many other things, Dellin was too big by his first Christmas, but Gouverneur just needed one. He wore it to our ward Christmas party and I was thrilled to have my own Santa Baby.
I was apparently making such a big fuss about how cute he looked that Sterling decided to take a picture of me, taking pictures of Santa Baby. I know for a fact that I was making a big fuss, but I couldn't help it. Look how cute he is!
We love our little Santa Baby!
4 comments:
So cute- he definitely needed that outfit!
Seriously adorable! So glad you splurged; sometimes you just need to:)
That is the cutest thing. I think Hayden needs a Santa outfit, where do you even find one of those?
Hands down the cutest Santa Baby I've ever seen!
Post a Comment