The weather has been insanely warm out here and we're loving it. We have spent the last two afternoons at the park and have literally stayed till dark. We're pretty lucky to be surrounded by so many fabulous parks. Now that we had a backyard, we do spend a lot of time there, but it's still fun to meet friends at the park.
I use to never allow my boys to play in the sand. What was I thinking?!? It now keeps them entertained for hours.
Baby swings are always a favorite. All three of my boys love them.
This was Gouverneur's face the whole time. Can you even take it??? He is so darling!The key is bringing enough food and snacks to count towards dinner so the kiddos don't melt down in the car on the way home. I learned the hard way the first day.
Thursday, February 23, 2012
Park Day
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment