Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentines Day.

We had a great Valentines Day yesterday. I sure am lucky to have four handsome Valentines.

We started out with a special Valentines breakfast. My mom use to do this when I was little and I loved it. I made french toast with strawberries and cream, and sausage. The boys loved it!


Then the boys gave dad his Valentine.

We got crafty this year.

The boys were really excited to open their Valentines.

I made these dino hoodies for the boys. I've been wanting to make these for a while, so Valentines Day was a good excuse.
They wore them all day. Dellin even napped in his. I have to admit that they exceeded my expectations of cuteness.

Sterling gave me these gorgeous flowers and the cutest card EVER. I really am a lucky girl!
I made Chicken Parmesan for dinner and then we had Molten Chocolate Cakes for dessert. We have these every year. Go make them now if you've never had them. I use this recipe. Such a great day to share with my boys.

1 comments:

Josh and Laura said...

Bryn was looking at this post with me and when she saw the picture of Dellin and Sterling huggin she said "Looks like Sterling and Dellin are getting frisky with each other in dinosaur shirts!" :) I love the dino hoodies! Such a cute idea for little boys!