Thursday, March 1, 2012

Cutest Boys Ever.

About once a day I come in to find the boys like this. They LOVE books and Sterling Henry is getting pretty good and "reading" to Dellin. He basically just tells what's happening on each page. Dellin loves it. Dad and I can't get enough of it. They're so cute!

Sterling Henry became obsessed with the Book of Mormon. We gave him his own copy and he carries it around everywhere and even sleeps with it. He loves to "read" it too.

Naturally Dellin wanted his own after seeing his older brother get one. They love their Books of Mormon. It's really cute.


Reading with Dad.
They are very normal boys and also love shows and other kid stuff. (I wish they just sat around and read all day!) This picture is pretty cute for lots of reasons.
The fact that they are both on the same couch watching a show is just cute. The fact that Dellin is eating a apple on the couch, even though we have a strict no-food-on-the-couch rule is not so cute but totally Dellin. He is the house "rule breaker" and usually gets away with it because he's cute.

Like I said, cutest boys ever!

1 comments:

kat reynolds said...

So cute! They look like best buds. Isn't this stage of life great with young children! I wish there was some way to freeze time and keep life like this forever.