Friday, July 13, 2012

COW APPRECIATION DAY 2012

I met up with my friend Angela today to go blueberry picking. I don't have a single picture since I left my bag in the car, but we had a great time.

After we filled our bellies and buckets full of blueberries, we headed over to Chik-fil-a- for Cow Appreciation Day. I'm a sucker for free things and especially free Chik-fil-a. We dressed up like cows and headed in for our free meals.

The boys look darling. Here's the "herd".

Here's Angela with the boys. We each have three boys so it's fun/crazy to go places together.

The boys were pretty hungry picking all those blueberries. Dellin ate every last bite and then proceeded to drink the remaining fries. I'd do the same if I looked as cute.


I found this cute picture from 2 years ago when I went with my friend Jessica. This picture of Matthew and Sterling kills me. They have grown up so much.
Thank you Chik-fil-a. We'll be back next year with one more mouth to feed!

0 comments: