Sterling Henry started preschool today and I have mixed emotions about the whole thing. I sort of feel like today was the beginning of the end. Every year from here on out out we will have a child going back to school in the fall. Yes it is exciting in a way but mostly sad to me. Little Man couldn't wait of course. He has been counting down the days for way too long.
Here we are just minutes before leaving the house. They don't need backpacks but they are supposed to bring a snack each day.
The boys are posing with big brother. It is going to be a fun change up in a way to have Dellin get to be the big brother two days a week.
In the car all ready to go. "Look Dad, I found the perfect place to put my lunchbox."
We made him wait outside a bit longer so we could get some pictures. I love this one of me and my boys.
I also had dad come to be part of the big day. It made the whole experience really fun. Plus, it helped me keep my emotions in check. Look at those darling boys.
We opened the door and off they went. Dellin was just as excited as Sterling Henry. I think this picture captures the excitement.
And here is the fabulous Mrs. Lynn. She is a perfect fit for Sterling Henry. They are going to have a lot of fun together this year. I had to pull Little Man away from playing to get a picture with Mrs. Lynn. All in all it was a good day. He will be going two days a week for three hours. I will say that it was pretty nice to only take two kids to Walmart. But we were all more than ready to go pick him up when it was time.
He loved it and can't wait to go back. Mrs. Lynn did pay him a high compliment for the first day. She said he was a great listener. Looks like we're off to a good start!
Tuesday, September 11, 2012
And so it all begins.
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
11:39 PM
Labels: Growing Up, Preschool, Sterling Henry
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment