The boys went on the annual Father and Sons campout. Last year was a bit of a bust. When they arrived, the camp was already full, so they came home early. This year was a great year all around. The boys had been looking forward to going and had a great time. Sterling is such a cute dad. He always remembers to document everything for me.
They stay in cabins which is a bit wimpy, but the boys love it anyway. Here they are in the morning. As you can see, they love being with their dad.
I must admit that I looked forward to spending a nice quiet evening with this cutie.
We went to Joanns, got my favorite salad takeout from California Pizza
Kitchen, put Gouverneur to bed, and spent the evening sewing and
watching girly movies.
I finished the boys capes for their Halloween costumes. They turned out pretty cute if I do say so myself. They are double sided so each side is something different. I doubled up on Batman and Superman.
The boys ditched the camp breakfast and headed to Cracker Barrel in the morning. That has become a tradition for them.
I was quite antsy to see my boys again in the morning. Gouverneur was completely bored of me by the time they got back. He really loves his older brothers and like having them around. It was a fun weekend all around.

0 comments:
Post a Comment