Monday, December 17, 2012

I married a lumber jack...

 ...and I love it. Every night, Sterling makes me a big fire in our fireplace. It is truly one of my favorites times of the day. It makes our house so cozy and warm. Because we loves to have fires every night, this requires a lot of wood. Luckily I am married to a lumber jack.


We have big piles of wood stacked all around our house. This one was in our driveway for a while. I love how neat it looks.

The boys love it too. They help dad make fires every night. I'm so happy to be married to such a manly man!

2 comments:

Marcus Lane said...

That's amazing and I would bet that it's a good work out too!

Kara said...

My mouth is kind of hanging open right now. That is SO MUCH WOOD! Where did you get it so that Sterling had to cut it all? Did you go out and buy tree trunks? Yay for cozy fires, though. It doesn't get much better than that:)