Sunday, December 23, 2012

Temple Christmas Lights 2012

The Washington DC temple is absolutely beautiful. It is especially beautiful during Christmas, when they have all the Christmas lights up.  We visit the temple every year during the holidays and I'm always amazed at how amazing it looks. 

We went up on a Sunday evening this year. The weather was cold, but not freezing. It was a really fun evening. The boys really enjoyed it this year.

I love pictures of my boys. They are so handsome.
 

They use to have a live nativity when we first moved here but started using this one 4 or 5 years ago. The boys always love to see it. 

Family shot 2012 with the temple. I love this one. 

We met up with our friends, the Greens. We have done this with them for a couple of years now. Our camera died after one picture, so they saved us big time. Me and Marjorie (and Israel all bundled). 

 I love trying to get a bunch of kids together for a picture. This one turned out pretty good.

Hot cocoa is a must!

Dellin enjoying his.

  Gouverneur fell down face first while running around looking at lights. We now have our very own little "Rudolph",
We really love to take the kids to the temple. We're so grateful for the blessing of the temple in our lives. We love our eternal family!

0 comments: