I have to admit that having a house full of boys can be pretty rowdy at times. Ok so it's pretty rowdy all the time and I love it. This winter had been pretty cold, so we have spent a lot of time indoors. Staying active hasn't always been easy. One thing that the boys can always count on is Wrestle Fest. This happens most nights, but especially on Sundays.
New to Wrestle Fest, is arm wrestling. I grew up with my brothers arm wrestling all the time. (They still do when we get together.) So it's only natural to have my boys wanting to arm wrestle too. This was their first real arm wrestling match. So intense.

Here are a few action shots from Sunday night Wrestle Fest.
I love how even little Gouverneur wants in on it. It's just a matter of time till Israel will be joining in.
I really do love my life!




1 comments:
we have identical lives! love these boy things!!!
Post a Comment