Sterling loves legos. I had no idea how much until I married him. On Saturday he went to the lego store and came home with three new sets...including the huge crane that you see behind him and the shirt he is wearing.
This is just one of the many reasons why I think he is going to be such an fabulous father!
Thursday, January 17, 2008
Cutest husband ever...
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:47 AM
Labels: Best Husband EVER
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
15 comments:
maybe sterling could build a lego castle and then brent could come over and play with his g.i. joes that he still has from when he was a kid and refuses to let tyson play with!! i think they will always be little boys at heart!
Sterling, if you decide you don't want to practice law you could go work at Legoland. They pay their designers A Lot to create cool lego things!
Ha! I am so glad he is able to play with his new legos. That is a huge crane. Maybe I need to get Dan one of those. Legos are such a stress relief from all of the studying and working, right?
Definitely going to be a great dad.
That is hilarious. It is funny the things husbands get into. Rob is a major RC car fanatic. How fun.
Jessica I'm so happy I found your blog. Loved reading about your family and all your adventures. I'll see you on Mon for my hair cut. It really needs your help.
P.S. our family blog is:
www.holtlife.blogspot.com
Excuse me, but does he do little boy's birthday parties? Just wondering:) So cute!
Jess sterling is awesome. K we will need to see the final project when he gets done. Lovin the Lego's!
Sterling is awesome! Those legos do look like fun!
Jess
That is so funny, your kids will love that someday!
Hey, I wanted to tell you that I was sorry to hear about your sister. I hope she has a fast recovery.
luv, Cami
legos are the bomb.
Holy cow!!! He's becoming a total pencil neck wiener while in school. Get that guy off his duff and into the weight room.
what a nerd
Post a Comment