Wednesday, January 23, 2008

This is my older sister Jen. To say the least, she is amazing in every way. She is a fabulous mother(of four), sister, wife, daughter, niece, friend, etc.(She pretty much rocks in every aspect of her life).
She has been diagnosed with ovarian cancer. Yesterday, she had a huge tumor the size of a football removed from her stomach. The doctors are very optimistic that they got everything. Jen is doing exceptionally well. Please keep her in your prayers! We love you Jen!!!

13 comments:

Lacy said...

I am so sorry to hear that. Your family seems to be going through a lot these days. You guys must be really tough. I will be thinking and praying for her.
By the way-- is she the sister that kick us out that one morning?!!! Ha ha

Jill said...

Jessica, I am so sorry. I have been waiting for information since I read about Jen's tumor the other day. I have been thinking and praying for her. All will be well.

Eliza said...

Oh my gosh, your sister! I am sorry! Prayers and thoughts your way. If the doctors are optimistic that is a very good sign.

It's Been a Day! said...

if she is a sister of yours, she much be amazing! I hope that her recovery goes smoothly. I'll be thinking about her. Keep us posted.

shelby said...

I am so sorry to hear about your sister. Her family has had their share. We will pray for her!

Ash said...

Jess I love Jen. Amazing what she has been able to accomplish in her life. I always have liked Jen. She will be in my prayers.

Lacy said...

It wasn't Jenn who kicked us out. I think it was Becky. How hilarious was that morning?

Hema and Becky said...

Okay...this is Hema...I want to hear this story about my sweet, kind, and loving wife kicking people to the curb.

Zach and Codi said...

Jess, so sorry to hear the news about your sister. We will keep her(and her family) in our prayers. All our love to you and yours.

Lacy said...

Ok Hema-- she probably doesn't even remember because it was like 6in the morning and a bunch of us were there (probably being super obnoxious) so she wanted us out. Totally understandable. The best part of the story is Jess wasn't even there!!!

Austin and Abrielle said...

Hey guys! CONGRATS! also, hopefully we'll see you soon eh?

The Crazy Clawson's said...

jess sorry to hear that....i know all will be well because your sister is so amazing....it sounds like she is already so optimistic....talk to you soon

camille said...

Jessica I am so sorry about Jenn
our thoughts and prayers will be with her your Family
I love you