Monday, June 16, 2008

EMERALD ISLE!!!!

We just got back from Emerald Isle, where we spent the week with Sterling's family and had the best time. We have heard so much about the beaches in North Carolina but had no idea just how beautiful they are!

Our adorable beach house!!! It sat right on the beach and had a nice pool also.

Sterling flying a kite with the kids...he is going to be the best dad!!!

The kids playing on the beach.

It was so beautiful in the morning and the evenings. We went on many walks and really enjoyed our time there!!

Sterling swimming with his dad and Eric. The water was the most perfect temperature! We loved going for a swim and trying to body surf!

Marci and I enjoying the beautiful weather! Baby Meg came who was just 5 weeks old and is so adorable!

We had such a great time! It was so nice to be able to spend time together with no school or work to worry about. Thank you to all of you who came and made this amazing trip possible!!!

21 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

a vacation. i'm so jealous!! it looks like you guys were able to live it up there!! what a fun time. You look great, jess. I hope you are feeling great as well.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

cute little belly...it's nice to see that you had a fun vacation...

kat reynolds said...

How fun! We vacation in the OBX sometimes. I love your bump!

Clement Family said...

Jess- you look so great! We miss you guys. I've heard the beaches there are amazing. Don't get any ideas you have to come back to Utah. Chad was looking at your blog. He was wondering what he has to do to get an invite to Sterlings blog? He said he would do anything.

Kelly said...

Jess...you look soooooo beautiful prego! I wish I could see it in person. I am so happy for you both!

Eliza said...

Jess. You are looking so cute.

Ash said...

Jess beautiful pictures. Wow. Looks like you guys had a great time. I must say you are the most pretty lady pregnant. That picture of you and sterling is darling. I love your cute little tummy!

Hema and Becky said...

That looks like so much fun! I love that your belly is finally looking pregnant. Any progress on a name for the little brute?

The Pixton Family said...

It looks amazing- you look so cute!

Kelly Dowling Stimpson said...

It's great to see you pregger! You are so adorable! Take care, hope to see you and the baby in the fall.
Kelly

Brandi said...

Looks like fun! Can't wait to see you in July? Talk to you soon.

becky said...

Looks like SOOOOO much fun -- I'm glad you got to getaway and have such a nice vacation! You are absolutely glowing (even more than usual) and I think you and Sterling should make it a habit to wear matching pink shirts ALL THE TIME -- it's your color.

clarke fam said...

I am SOOOOO jealous. It looks so fun.

The Downey Family said...

Look how cute your little belly is. And of course I love that you are in pink. Sounds like a fun vacation, you deserve it!!

RIndi said...

You went body surfing?! I am so jealous but how the heck didn't it kill your tummy? (which is so adorable by the way!) When are you coming to visit next? We need to introduce our little boys before they're out!

The Zeediks said...

you look so pretty Jess! I cannot get enough of that beach house. Such a Nicholas Sparks setting. Wow. The gorgeous beach to boot. What a great vacation. And I can't wait to read breaking Dawn (1st chapter) feel so out of it that I haven't yet!

Buckland Family said...

How fun! I need a vacation! You are as darling as ever. I am so glad that we are both having boys :) How fun will that be? When are you coming out in July? Love your guts!

Jill said...

That looks like so much fun. My sister Jana is trying to plan a family trip to North Carolina-from your pics I can tell it's going to be great fun!

Jill said...

Hi Jessica! I didn't know you were pregnant! You look adorable! I'm going private so if you want me to add you to the list, shoot me an email: jill.chappell@gmail.com.

Lacy said...

You look so cute pregnant!!

camille said...

congrats Jess And sterling boys are soo fun.
Jess you look adorable pregnant.