I was a little unsure whether or not I was going to like this book...but I LOVED it! If you haven't read it, I highly recommend it! If you have read it, I would love to know your thoughts.
Wednesday, June 25, 2008
Haveyou read it????
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
8:12 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
haven't read it yet, but i'm excited to. My mom just finished it and she's send me her copy this week so I'll let you know what i think.
Read it just after it came out, and absolutely loved it!! She is such an amazing writer that anything she touches is gold! I must admit that however that Edward is still #1. If there are any Stephenie Meyer fans out there who haven't read it because they're concerned as to whether or not they'll like it.... you're depriving yourself of another great book from good ole' Stephenie. This girl gives it 5 stars!!
I was a little leary of this book...but everyone says they loved it, so it's next on my list.
Jess you are such a good reader like your Mom was if I remember right. I am impressed. I will have to remember this one.
Didn't you think it was super hard to get into? But once I got into it I couldn't put it down. I really liked it. Except nothing can top the Twilight series. I can't wait until August 2nd :)
I haven't read it yet but it is next on my list.
Okay -- I'm ready to read it!!!! I finished the entire Twilight series in less than one week. Either my husband's out of town, I have no life or it's just that good. :)
So can I still borrow your copy? And can I also say that I love you more everyday -- how could I not love someone with such great taste in accessories.
Oh, I'm excited to hear that this one is good too. I just finished the first Twilight and I'm dying to get the next one!
Well I loved it too. Took me like 100 pages to get into it. But I honestly dream about it all the time. I started dreaming about it while reading and have continued to weeks after reading. Such a creative concept. She's created a whole new idea in my mind. I will say that I would like to know more about Melanie and Jared. Maybe she left it a little open ended on purpose. Glad you liked it. Sometimes while I was reading I'd be thinking about religion because she's Mormon thinking, hmmm I wonder what she thinks about religion when she writes. I love how creative she is. It'd be fun to be in her brain for a sec.
Post a Comment