click here!
good call Jess!! I am so glad that you are into this series too! I love it!!! I am soo excited for the new one and the MOVIE!!!!! :)
I am reading the books (again) so I can be fresh when this new one comes out. I am so excited. By the way, how are you feeling?
Already read it, already dying! Please tell me you're a Jacob fan!!! There's just not enough of us out there!
Everything in my life will be put on hold while I read this book and enter my crazy fantasy land.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Hey Jess...I just wanted to drop by and say hi...see how you were feeling! I hope all is well...miss you!!! ash
Post a Comment
6 comments:
good call Jess!! I am so glad that you are into this series too! I love it!!! I am soo excited for the new one and the MOVIE!!!!! :)
I am reading the books (again) so I can be fresh when this new one comes out. I am so excited. By the way, how are you feeling?
Already read it, already dying! Please tell me you're a Jacob fan!!! There's just not enough of us out there!
Everything in my life will be put on hold while I read this book and enter my crazy fantasy land.
CAN'T WAIT!!!!!
Hey Jess...I just wanted to drop by and say hi...see how you were feeling! I hope all is well...miss you!!!
ash
Post a Comment