(this was not the invitation)
...we had a shower for our friend Jessica. It was so much fun! She is having a boy and is due in three weeks. It got me so excited for our baby. The boy theme, colors, all the cute clothes, EVERYTHING! I haven't really bought anything for the baby because I have been trying to hold out...not after last night! I am totally ready to shop!
10 comments:
The shower was so much fun!!! Thank you so much!
Although I now have a ton a little boy things I am still a pretty good shopping partner....let me know when you head out!
SADDEST story EVER -- I had to have emergency dental work last night b/c I lost a filling. I'm so sad I missed the shower -- and I'm sure you and Taryn did a fabulous job putting everything together. :( BOO!
On a brighter note, I totally support baby shopping (or shopping of any kind for that matter). Let me know if you need moral support. :)
I'm sure you're not short on shopping partners...but I'm happy to join also. Did I tell you I think we are having a boy? An old Chinese man at the park told me that last week. He pointed at Theo and said, "Boy." Then he pointed at my belly and said, "Boy." He also pointed at my friend who is having a boy and said, "Her. Boy." Sounds like he knows what he is talking about.
When you come to Utah again we will have to go shopping together!!!
Boys truly I have learned are fun to shop for...I promise. They have really cute clothes now for Boys. Plus it's easier because they choices are actually bareable.
Jessica,
I am so excited you are having a baby boy!!!!! We miss you guys, hope things are going well! Have you read the Host yet?
Cute invite! I love that we're having boys that are gonna be little buddies! Now we just have to see about getting you back to Utah, permanently!
The shopping Begins...That opens a whole new world of fun. Just be careful, once you start Shopping for babies it is really hard to stop.
Hey Jess! Long time no hear or see! I'm glad I found you on Aimee's blog. I miss you out here in Utah...and doing my hair.:) But I have to say...I love Aimee too! Congrats on your little guy! I am SOOO HAPPY for you both.
Post a Comment