Wednesday, May 14, 2008

BRING ON THE BLUE!!!

It's a BOY and we couldn't be more thrilled! We didn't really have our hearts set on either but are very happy that we are having a healthy baby boy. Sterling is as excited as any soon-to-be father could be. I am ready to have a house full of Legos, trucks, dinosaurs, cars, trains, and oh wait, my husband already has most of that stuff! YEAH!!!

*Hopefully this clears up any earlier questions as to whether or not we are finding out!

26 comments:

Jessica said...

So exciting!!!! I love that you guys are having a boy and that Sterling already has plenty of legos for him to play with!

Lacy said...

Congrats!! Every dad wants a boy. I am so excited for you!!

clarke fam said...

We are so excited!! we can't wait for little Angus!!

It's Been a Day! said...

congrats. Sterling will be in heaven with a boy!! Brent has passed on his GI Joes to Tyson (only a few though), but Tyson has managed to destroy them all. Boys are wild and crazy, but will melt your heart all at the same time. Congrats.

shelby said...

Yea!! I am so excited for you guys! Boys are so great!

taryn said...

Congrats! hooray! I love it! Has Sterling already gotten the little tyke some camo?! So fun that your firstborn is a boy...big brother and all that. Ooh, I am just so excited! Just imagine all the hours that Sterling and Baby Boy will be building legos! ok, I'll stop. Congrats again. More boyfs for Reese!

Christa said...

I am so excited for you! I hope everything is going well in your pregnancy.

The Crazy Clawson's said...

a little boy in blue...life doesn't get any sweeter than that...congrats

julie said...

I don't know if you remember me, Marci and Eric's friend from Philly that picked you up from the airport one time when you came to visit...anyway, just found your blog through them and wanted to say congratulations on the baby news! Good luck with everything!

Josh and Lar said...

Yay!!! We are sooo excited for you!

becky said...

YAY....A BOY! A baby Sterling -- what could be better (besides a baby Jessica)! Congratulations and HOORAY!

Now bring on the boy prep, aka retail preparations. :)

Ash said...

BEAUTIFUL BOY HERE WE COME! YEAH JESS. BOYS ARE THE BEST. YOU WILL LOVE IT. I AM SO HAPPY FOR YOU. I HAVE BEEN WAITING!! ISN'T IT THE BEST! JESS YOUR AMAZING. I LOVE YOU!

Hema and Becky said...

I never thought that even having a boy would get you to change your blog colors from pink to BLUE! We are soooo happy for you! You will be such a great mommy!

Jill said...

Jessica! Congratulations. I must say that boys are just about the most fun thing on the planet. They are so dang funny and they LOVE their mommys more than anything!

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness!!!! I am so excited and happy for you...really, you are going to be an amazing mother!! And how fun to have another boy around your house...you are out numbered now my friend! I love you and if you need anything, don't hesitate...I am just a long car ride away!

Zach and Codi said...

Hooray for boys!!! Little boys are such a joy! Congratulations you two(soon to be three)!!!

kat reynolds said...

Yeah Jess! That's fantastic! I'm super happy for you. BTW my new blog is reeseandkatreynolds.blogspot.com
CONGRATULATIONS!

kat

Austin and Abrielle said...

Angus>>??

The Downey Family said...

Yeah!! I am so happy for you. You are going to be such an amazing mother. I bet the Ster is so excited for his boy, every Dad is. Congratulations!! And you look amazing!!

Eliza said...

Yay for boys! (and babies...and Legos)

Kenz said...

So awesome! We think having a boy first is the best..but we are a little biased!

brittani c. said...

great news! congrats to you both!

Valerie said...

Very exciting! It's so fun to find out. Let the shopping begin!

RIndi said...

Awesome! that's so great! Hey I also have a question. My friend just found out she has type 1 diabetes and she's really nervous about dealing with it her whole life. I told her she'll get used to it and it's just a lifestyle she'll learn to live but I was wondering if you could ask sterling about some things to tell her to make it a little easier for her and then just post it or email it to me so I could tell her. Thanks so much!

The Zeediks said...

Every family member will have a big brother. So cute. Congrats!

AnnDee said...

Congrats on the boy! Taylor says, "nice work ster-dog, I wouldn't expect anything different."

Fun to have Dave and Mel visit! I'm jealous.