...we LOVE to go on walks, especially in the evening. We usually drive into DC and walk around the monuments. Today was perfect! It was nice and cool but not at all cold, with a slight breeze. We also caught this beautiful sunset(the picture is not doing it any justice!).
We especially have to take advantage of walking in this nice weather before the humidity attacks us!!!!
Sunday, May 4, 2008
Sunday night walks...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
I love walks like that. It is FINALLY getting warm enough here to go on walks. Izzy loves it.
love it absolutely am craving a granite park stroll with you guys.
Jess,
We missed not being able to see you this past week. I understand that Sterling out off work late so it was hard to get out to Ryan and Amy's. We loved seeing the DC stuff and eating the DC food, and finging awesome DC parking. Good luck with the ultra sound, Sterling said that was coming up soon, and I'm glad you are feeling better.
how fun to get out on a sunset walk! and i hear you about the humidity. it's already starting here and i want to die!!
Dang, girl! We went for the hilly neighborhoods by our house -- we missed out! We've been trying to do the 5:30 a.m. walks -- so far we're 1/10. We'll see how it goes.
Love the new colors.
Love your blog.
Can't wait for our hotttt date!
Looks like fun!
I love that you go on walks in the evening! Mark and I need to start doing that...you look so great! love ya
I am so wanting to have walks like these. You look so dang cute Jess.
I love walks. I want to be on that walk. Gorgeous.
Post a Comment