Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Who loves Utah???

I just got back from Utah and had the best trip! It was a very short trip, but I was glad to be able to go at all. The main reason I went was to go to my niece Vela's sealing. She was sealed to my Becky and Hema in the Mount Timpanogos Temple. All my siblings were there and it was amazing. It was such a wonderful day! Vela is so adorable and was a complete angel the entire time.
The next day, there was a HUGE luau in her honor. Here are some pics.

She had on this cute little pink Tongan outfit and it was adorable. I seriously could not get enough of her. She is such a sweet baby!

Of course there was a pig...it's a luau! This pig was huge and I was convinced that there would be left overs...NOPE! It was a hit! Everyone loved it!

I love spending time with my sisters! They are so much fun to hang out with. It is always a blast when we get together!

While I was there I also got to see my new niece Lydia. Sterling's sister Rachel is such a cute little mom and Josh is a great dad. Lydia is soooo cute! She has the most fabulous curly hair. I hope our baby gets those curls...or at least some of them!

It was great seeing you all. I wish I would have had more time to see more people. But it was really nice to spend time with family. It isn't very often that all my siblings are together! See you all in July!

5 comments:

clarke fam said...

it was so fun, but way to short. I love and miss you already!! Sarah can't stop saying "When is aunt Jessy coming to stay with me?", it's going to be a long couple of months!

It's Been a Day! said...

first of all, loving the pig.

second, how fun to go and see your family for such a great occasion! you look fantastic. hope you are feeling that way!!

taryn said...

ooh, she is a little mush! what a fun weekend! (but I am glad you are home! all the wives with final-taking husbands skipped town last weekend and left me to fend for myself! I should've just gone with you--I'm sure I could've found something to do for the weekend!)

Austin and Abrielle said...

ya dang it! I didn't even see you at Christmas, you know we're going on a year??

becky said...

Hi gorgeous girl! I miss you -- it seems like it's been FOREVER! Welcome home. Can't wait to see you!