Friday, April 11, 2008

The big 30!!

So my wonderful husband turned the big 30 on Sunday! In case you are new to reading our blog or just haven't met Sterling, let me inform how amazing he is.

-He is the most enjoyable person to be around. There is never a dull moment in our house.
-He is such a wonderful husband in so many ways. I never could have imagined that my life would end up this great!
-He is devoted to the gospel and helps me be stronger.
-He works so hard in school, while he is also working part-time.
-He is a kid at heart(Lego cake need I say more).
-I am not sure there is a soon-to-be father out there that is more excited than he is. He has been so patient this last two and a half months while I have been useless. He is SOOOO excited to be a dad, and I am more excited to see him be a dad!
-He loves life and lives it to the fullest. If you have ever been anywhere with him, you know what I mean. We always get our money out of every site we visit and I love it!
-He is just the best! I could go on and on and on and may never paint a clear picture of just how wonderful he is.

Here are a few pics from the party!!.

I made this carrot cake and of course had to put some lego guys on there to make it complete! Thanks to all who came and helped us celebrate!

7 comments:

It's Been a Day! said...

happy birthday sterling! You do make things exciting. I remember you climbing into our apartment to steal salt and pepper, or not wanting to dry your clothes so you would come over and iron your wet clothes until they dried, or waking up to that rooster crowing at all hours of the morning!! hope it was a great day!

p.s. that guy in the middle of your picture was a friend of mine. we were in the same freshman ward. he's a twin so i don't know which one he is! let me know.

The Pixton Family said...

Happy birthday sterling! I'm
so so happy you're going to be a dad. from your niece, emma

Hema and Becky said...

Sterling is awesome!! I am so glad that you found him and that you two make each other so happy! We can't wait for little Sterling Jr or Sterlina to be born!!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

happy bday. and the cake looks delicious

Kenz said...

I don't know Sterling very well, but this I know: He must be pretty AMAZING to have won our Jessica over!
He has very wise taste in women! Hope you're feeling better, Jess. Being sick is no fun, but you will soon forget about it when you have a precious bundle in your arms.

Austin and Abrielle said...

HEY! We have the same plates! Cool!

Also Happy Birthday!

AnnDee said...

I wish we could've been there! Looks like you had fun without us though. :)

Happy day Sterling -- Tay and I are soon to follow. I have to concur with Jessi's list of great things. You are such a great guy. I had so much fun dating Taylor because of all the fun things YOU planned! And, you are pretty much the life of the party! Hope your thirties and being a daddy are super!!!