Thursday, April 3, 2008

I can't wait for conference!!!

I really cannot wait for conference! I look forward to it so much each year. I love everything about conference weekend. I love enjoying time with family, sitting around and eating, listening to all the fabulous talks, the beautiful music, girls night out while the boys are a priesthood, I pretty much love it all!!
Last Saturday I went to the YW broadcast with the girls in our ward and it got me so excited for this weekend. Along with the YW presidency, Elder Eyring spoke. He is so amazing and gave the best talk. I felt like it was totally directed at me.
I am really looking forward to this weekend.
*Plus Sunday is Sterling's 30th birthday....

3 comments:

Jessica said...

I can't wait for conference! It is such a spiritual boost. And I totally need it right now.

Also, some guy from Dan's old ward was talking about how they go through their food storage and see what needs to be rotated. That way you are guaranteed a reminder to filter through your food storage every 6 months. We are excited to start that tradition this weekend as well.

Josh and Lar said...

I can't wait for conference, but I also can't wait to see you in a few weeks!!! woohoo!!! Our BYU semester will be over, so Josh and I will have lots of free time to play!

Marcus Lane said...

so good to find you guys on the blogging world!