One of my best friends in the entire world was in town last week and it was so great to see her. Ash and I have been friends since the sixth grade. She is adorable in every way and so much fun to be with. She has been such a great friend to me and it was so great to see her. We went to dinner in Georgetown and then shopped around and hung out.
It was great to see you Ash! Thank you for coming! Can't wait to see you next week in Utah!
Tuesday, April 15, 2008
Ash came to town!!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
6:18 PM
Labels: DC Sites, Friends, Visitors Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
How fun!!! I wish I could have come!! Can't wait to see you.
Awww, girlfriends are the best. : )
I love Ash! I sometimes peek at her blog and check out her little baby. He is almost the exact age of my Vela. That is fun that you got to see her! See you just 8 days!!!!!!!!
I love shmeed!! How fun to be able to spend time together.
AW! I am so jealous that you guys got together!! I need to plan a trip since I am so close to you! I miss you girls!!! Love you both!
Jess thank you for your beautiful blog. It was so fun to see you guys. You live in a beautiful place. I had a blast going to dinner with you guys and of quorse hanging out in Georgetown was a blast. Love you Jess. Let the memories continue:)
How fun to have a friend come and visit. That never happens to me!! jk.
Anyway, I watched August Rush last night. The little boy in the movie reminded me of the Access boy, Brian, that you and Sterling had! Remember when we hiked the Y with him and our girl Nicole and she and her friend were like pouring water all over themselves after about 10 steps? Oh the fun days!
so jealous i wish i could have come....but i know i will see you soon and you better call me asap when you get here....looves valcor
Post a Comment