Thursday, March 27, 2008

A NEW ME!

So I have had about 7 weeks of bad hair, with a few good days here and there. Bad enough to the point of being embarrassed to tell people that I actually do hair. So I decided to go back short. Why was I even holding on to the dream of long hair anyway?? Ok so I did have a reason. Last summer when my family went to Mexico, my hair was short and it drove me nuts. So I decided to grow it out so that this summer when we go to the beach in South Carolina I could pull it up in a ponytail. What was I thinking? Who cares how it looks for one week at the beach? What about the rest of the year?
Sort of a vain post but thought I would share my new hair with you! (Especially because I am doing such a sweet model pose!)

17 comments:

becky said...

Dear Jessica,

Since you won't be needing them anymore, I'll take your "bad" hair days. I could stand to look hot like you for a while.

L.O.V.E. the new hair. You are such a hot mama. ;)

The Pixton Family said...

Bad hair days? I don't think so- You always look amazing. I love the short cut! Can't wait til I have hair again!

Austin and Abrielle said...

LOVE IT! and glad you posted it. You look hot.

Jill said...

I LOVE your short hair...I can remember when you were younger and had THE longest hair...it was so beautiful! But I agree with Becky...you look HOT!

It's Been a Day! said...

Looks amazing. However, you could look amazing bald. You always look beautiful.

AnnDee said...

You know, I was very tempted to go wtih Taylor to DC last weekend just so you could do that to my hair!! short hair is so fun and it looks very cute on you!!
Oh, and the sexy pose for sure makes it look even better. :)

clarke fam said...

So Cute. You have the perfect texture for short hair. If mine looked that cute short I would keep it that way. I am sure that Sterling is happy. I know that he loves short hair on you.

brittani c. said...

I'm glad we're both on the same wave length, but I'm thinking I really, really like yours instead. How come you can pull off a hair cut like that? You look great!

Josh and Lar said...

love it! we cannot wait to see you next month!

Jan said...

You look wicked cheetah hot.

Brandi said...

Like Mar told me a few years ago when I went in for a trim, "You are not in High School anymore." Need I say more. J.K. I like it . . . a lot!

Jessica said...

I love your hair! I can't wait to see it in person!

Eliza said...

I have to agree with the others, since when have you had a bad hair day?

Ash said...

Jess I love the hair. It looks darling as usual. I love the brown too. Thanks for your advice on the hair stylist. I just wish I still had you. I am excited your coming in 3 weeks. Yeah. But I actually get to see you in 2 weeks. By the way your a beautiful model.

Hema and Becky said...

So super cute!!! I love it! Can't wait to see you in 3 weeks!!!!!!!!

Ash said...

I am going to go private with my blog and I want you to come with me. Will you send me your e-mail address to Ashlee2224@yahoo.com

The Zeediks said...

love it!