Monday, March 10, 2008

DAY LIGHT SAVINGS....

...Anyone else feel off? I know it's only an hour in the morning but it has totally thrown me off. I was exhausted yesterday and even more so this morning.

16 comments:

Kelli said...

YES, and for some crazy reason, none of us could fall asleep last night. We are going to be dragging today.

Jessica said...

I struggle with daylight savings more in the Spring than Fall. I was totally grumpy this morning and haven't done too much at work. It usually takes me a week to adjust.

Austin and Abrielle said...

Austin told me he felt gyped cause his bday was only 23 hrs long. ha ha ha ha ha

Sterling said...

Daylight saving time is a crock.

Eliza said...

I really don't like it being so dark in the morning. Although I enjoyed that when Matt came home at 6:45 tonight it was still light out! I don't remember the last time he came home when it was still light out. Probably last summer!

And of course who likes getting up an hour early? especially in the dark. as I mentioned already.

Lacy said...

I am against the whole thing. I want to just stay how we are now and not adjust again in Oct. I love that is stays lighter now... heaven. Whoever made it up definitely did NOT have kids. It is hard enough for me to adjust but then throw a kid into it and they are completely off!!

Lacy said...

Oh- and by the way... Thank you so much for the birthday card. You are SO sweet.

Ash said...

Jess totally. I couldn't figure out why it was darker when I was driving this morning at 7. It's because it's normally 6. That is why!

Lindsey from The R House said...

i am going crazy--combine that with a cold and a teething toddler and you are in for one wild ride.

maybe arizona is on to something.

becky said...

Let's boycott daylight savings time. It's my idea of TORTURE and the explanation for my sour mood/sleepiness/dragging this week. UGH!

It's Been a Day! said...

i actually like this one because my kids sleep in a little longer, however, i feel like i got hit by a truck! hopefully i can get over it this week!

Brandi said...

I hate it. It makes it harder for my kids to go to bed at night when they look out the window and see the neightbors riding their bikes around. I think the only person that it doesn't bother is Jason. He can get up at 4:45am and not be grumpy and he can go to bed and 7:45pm and not have a problem. He is an old man in a young mans body.

Gel said...

HI Jessica,
I saw your blog on Becky's, I just wanted to say hi and hope that you are doing well! We miss all you guys back east!

Hema and Becky said...

I am still off!!!! But I do love daylight savings in the fall!!!

AnnDee said...

Taylor thinks it's crock too! Why mess with something like the time? "Just don't make no sense!"

taryn said...

I pretty much can't count on getting sleep anytime, so whatever. I am the biggest fan of Daylight saving that I know, but the sucky thing is that now when I get up to feed Reese at six, it's not light anymore and still feels like it's the middle of the night. bummer. I guess it's totally worth it, though, to have it light until almost 8. LOVE IT!