YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! How fun. Izzy is a October baby too. I need to know details.. like how you are feeling and things. Congrats Jess-- thanks for getting me teary eyed.
OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm so excited for you. I seriously go teary eyed when I read this. I hope you are feeling great. You just made my entire week! Love your buns!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Of course, it will be pink. No matter what the gender. Pink will be its favorite color. Those kinds of things are genetic.
Jess YEAH!!! I am dying. I am so excited for you. Jess see I knew. Your a simply an amazing person, who has shown such strong faith. It's all on the Lord's time. We never know why we are faced with certain trails, but its neat to see how things do come about because of the continued fatih you and Sterling had over and over again. I love ya Jess. Easton was born on October 15th. October is a great month. You were pregnant exactly the same time as me. So fun! It's a great time to have a baby. Thanks for letting me be a part of a beautiful thing. Love you Jess. You will be the best Mom. Boy or Girl.
I can't guess these things, but since I have one of each I can say - either will be perfect!! I am so glad that the news is finally out becuase I accidently told Aunt Ginn last week! By the way, those are cute onsies!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you in a month for Vela's sealing!!!
YIPPEE!! Jess, that is such wonderful news. You will be such an amazing mom!! I'm voting girl, because you will have her looking marvelous and perfect at all times. But than again, you would be such a natural boy mom!!!! Hope you're feeling okay...
Neechyevo Cebye!! Well, congrats. Hope all is well with y'all in Virginia. I'm gonna be coming out for about a month in a half this summer, would be fun to see ya.
Love it!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the lucky little Filmore baby that gets to have you two as parents. Your news made my day as well and I am thrilled for you both! I love happy news...
Jess, how great is that?! I'm so excited for you guys! I just got out my phone to count the weeks to see how far along you are. That's just so amazing! Give updates so I know how you're feeling and all that fun stuff.
Boy Boy BOY!!!!! Not only are they the funnest cutest things ever but AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER????? Where did you GET that????? Branson must have one!!!!! You are the most perfect girl ever so no matter what you have it will be DaRlInG...but let's be honest...boys forever love their Momichka =). I love you and can't WAIT to see you. We'll be heading out that way April ninth!!!!!
I honestly believe that you will need both onesies. I am calling boy-girl twins. And if I have any say in it you need to name them Jewels and Verns. HAHA. You're going to be the cutest Mom ever.
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
29 comments:
WHAT! Congratulations! I am so excited for you. How are you feeling?
YYYYYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEEEEAAAAAAAAA!!!!!! I am SO excited for you guys! How fun. Izzy is a October baby too. I need to know details.. like how you are feeling and things. Congrats Jess-- thanks for getting me teary eyed.
OH MY GOODNESS!! I'm so excited for you. I seriously go teary eyed when I read this. I hope you are feeling great. You just made my entire week! Love your buns!!
Congratulations!!! I am so excited for you. Of course, it will be pink. No matter what the gender. Pink will be its favorite color. Those kinds of things are genetic.
awwwwww....
I love this!
I love the "Worth the Wait" one, so I vote girl.
P.S. I am convinced this is actually going to be a September baby.
Are you going to wait until it's born to find out the sex? Or do you just mean you'll have to wait to see it to see which color looks better?
Yay! I am so happy for you guys...I love the "Worth the Wait" pink onesie, but for some reason I am voting boy....we'll see.
P.S. where did you find such cute onesies?
why won't you call me......hello...im freakin out.....please call so we can chat...
Jess YEAH!!! I am dying. I am so excited for you. Jess see I knew. Your a simply an amazing person, who has shown such strong faith. It's all on the Lord's time. We never know why we are faced with certain trails, but its neat to see how things do come about because of the continued fatih you and Sterling had over and over again. I love ya Jess. Easton was born on October 15th. October is a great month. You were pregnant exactly the same time as me. So fun! It's a great time to have a baby. Thanks for letting me be a part of a beautiful thing. Love you Jess. You will be the best Mom. Boy or Girl.
I can't guess these things, but since I have one of each I can say - either will be perfect!! I am so glad that the news is finally out becuase I accidently told Aunt Ginn last week! By the way, those are cute onsies!!!! We love you and can't wait to see you in a month for Vela's sealing!!!
What a fun way to announce. I am voting boy!1 we will see.
YAAAAAAAAAAAY!! Jess, I am so excited for you and Sterling!! Our little ones will only be a few months apart! I love it. CONGRATS!!!!
I like the "automatic sprinkler" so it's gotta be a boy! Congrats!
HOORAY!!! I AM SO EXCITED FOR YOU TWO!! YOU WILL BE WONDERFUL PARENTS. CONGRATS!!!
YIPPEE!! Jess, that is such wonderful news. You will be such an amazing mom!! I'm voting girl, because you will have her looking marvelous and perfect at all times. But than again, you would be such a natural boy mom!!!! Hope you're feeling okay...
Holy Cow!!! Congrats Jess! I cant wait for you! I still have the chills.
Neechyevo Cebye!! Well, congrats. Hope all is well with y'all in Virginia. I'm gonna be coming out for about a month in a half this summer, would be fun to see ya.
Jess, is "Poncheek" in fact Chris Duncan? I'm trying to figure it out. He left a message on ours, too. We are assuming it's Duncan. Love your guts!
Oh how fun! I am so happy for you and "the Pearl." Boy or girl, either will be a darling little Fillmore. :)
Congratulations! He or she will definetely be "worth the wait"! I am so happy for you!
Congrats! Eli needs a friend! So have a boy for us! But really whatever you have we are so happy for you! Yipee!
Love it!!! We are so happy for you and can't wait to meet the lucky little Filmore baby that gets to have you two as parents. Your news made my day as well and I am thrilled for you both! I love happy news...
AHHH! I didnt know!! CONGRATS!! :)
Congrats!!! This is such exciting news! We are so happy for you guys. Babies are such wonderful blessings.
Jess, how great is that?! I'm so excited for you guys! I just got out my phone to count the weeks to see how far along you are. That's just so amazing! Give updates so I know how you're feeling and all that fun stuff.
Boy Boy BOY!!!!! Not only are they the funnest cutest things ever but AUTOMATIC SPRINKLER????? Where did you GET that????? Branson must have one!!!!! You are the most perfect girl ever so no matter what you have it will be DaRlInG...but let's be honest...boys forever love their Momichka =). I love you and can't WAIT to see you. We'll be heading out that way April ninth!!!!!
Congrats!! Doesn't everyone need a little girl. You both are going to be the best parents. Lucky little baby, boy or girl!! :)
I honestly believe that you will need both onesies. I am calling boy-girl twins. And if I have any say in it you need to name them Jewels and Verns. HAHA. You're going to be the cutest Mom ever.
You will love this! I'm so excited for you!
Post a Comment