Tuesday, March 25, 2008

Just to clarify...

...we are going to find out what we are having.
**It has been made perfectly clear just how lucky we are to have such great friends and family who are so happy for us...THANK YOU!!!

5 comments:

Eliza said...

Jessica...I just love you. I am laughing out loud right now.

Thanks for the clarification!

Lacy said...

By the way-- I am thinking girl. Can you imagine how beautiful she would be and how much fun you will have dressing her up?!!

A boy would be cute too!!!

Austin and Abrielle said...

CAN'T WAIT!

It's Been a Day! said...

you better be finding out. If not, I would have to call your dr and find out for myself. How am I going to start shopping for that little baby if i dont' know what colors to shop for?

taryn said...

wait, just to clarify...I am still confused. you are finding out and not telling until october? I'm an idiot. yes, as fun as the surprised might be on delivery day, how can you not want to start shopping for the little one?! and without being a "gender-enforcer"...buying yellow isn't really that fun, is it?