Our friends Dave and Mel were in town last weekend, with their two cute kids. They live in New York and we can't wait to go see them this fall. I had to work on Saturday and missed the big air show at the Air Force Base(I have always wanted to see an air show ever since I saw the movie Girls Just Want To Have Fun). Luckily, I am married to Sterling who gave me such a great play-by-play with pictures, that I felt sort of like I was there!
Here is the Memphis Bell and the Blue Angels (below). Pretty cool huh??
Sterling had a great time. One of the main things I love about him is how he loves to get out and do stuff!
On Sunday night we went up to Great Falls and walked around. It was a gorgeous night!
Saturday, May 24, 2008
VISITORS!!
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
7:09 PM
Labels: DC Sites, Visitors Welcome
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
looks like some great times. i think girls just want to have fun has made us all want to do many things. i mean, who doesn't want to go to some random diner and pass out invites to a party. I LOVE TO DANCE. you look great with that small little pregnant belly! love it.
Jess could those nights out there get any prettier? I am loving your sunday walks. Absolutely beautiful!! Ster did a great job of the play by play at the air force base.
You guys are DISGUSTINGLY adorable. ;)
you look so good prego!!!
Post a Comment