....with the cast of Twilight after watching the new movie trailer here.
It looks a tad bit scarier than I had imagined. I do feel that Robert Pattinson is going to be able to pull off a pretty good Edward. What do you all think????
Wednesday, May 7, 2008
I am finally obsessed....
Posted by
Jessica F.
at
5:30 AM
Labels: Movies and TV
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
You need to be out here when we see it, so we can analize it together. Is it worthy of a trip out?
i'm very excited for it. from the previews it seems like the guy would do a good job. hopefully he can live up to the edward standard!
I am so excited, and completely obsessed!! I think I've watched that teaser trailer about 20 times! I think the actors will do a great job and can't wait to have a big girls night out to go watch it!! I only wish I could see it with you and Jan since you two are the ones who introduced me to the books. I'll be thinking of you!!
Hey Jess! It's Kat (Miller) Reynolds. I don't even remember how I came across your blog, but glad I did. I think the last time I saw you was at my wedding. You're expecting! I'm so happy for you.
Kat
Love the trailer and I think the movie will be great! Can't wait!
Jessica! I found you! Do you remember me- Brooke Tenney? You used to do my hair! Guess what? I'm married and living in Maryland for the summer. It looks like you're doing great out here on the East Coast. Congrats on the pregnancy! That's great!
I don't know how your summer is looking, but I would love to see you and catch up sometime. Let me know!
Oh yeah, my blog is reesekat.blogspot.com, in case you tried and couldn't get into it.
Kat
Guess what?? I too am obsessed with this cast. I caaaaan't wait for December!!! ps, congratulations!
He is not my personal ideal Edward, but, I think he actually fits the books description very well. And after like the 5th time watching the trailor, I started becoming obsessed with everything about it. When he is watching her from across the parking lot... I really might camp out the night before the movie. Even though I'd probably be the only person doing it here in Westlake :)
Post a Comment