Ok, so I used to think that girl clothes were cuter but I'm not sure about that one now! This outfit is so adorable!! I love the little vests on boys. I can't wait to start getting little boy clothes.
We have been married for seven years. We have four very happy, adorable baby boys. This is where we keep our family and friends up to date with our lives... ENJOY!
14 comments:
I can't either! He is so precious.
IN LOVE.
Who could take it??? That is about the cutest thing I've seen! Can't wait to hold that little baby on Friday!!!
Oh. My. Word. You should be arrested for having a baby that adorable.
Seriously? How darling is he? Way too cute!
A tie? seriously a tie?
He looks too grown up! I haven't even held him yet!
love it!
hey i have a vest like that too! HA! missed you guys at the Hawkins Christmas party...grandpa was classic!
Don't you LOVE dressing them up in man clothes? It's the best part! Forget about those sleepers!
No way! Can't handle the vest factor. Off the charts cuteness...
Ok, so I used to think that girl clothes were cuter but I'm not sure about that one now! This outfit is so adorable!!
I love the little vests on boys. I can't wait to start getting little boy clothes.
Ha ha that is so funny! Look at the little man! I LOVE little boy clothes!
i'm dying right now. so darling!
Post a Comment