Thursday, December 11, 2008

SANTA!!!!

We went to go see Santa today and little Sterling Henry LOVED it! We went to the one at Tyson's Corner and apparently this guy is legendary. He has been the Santa for 18 years and I can see why!!!

I wanted a pic with Santa also!!!
I did a little research on this guy. He makes 30,000 dollars for 5 weeks, that is 175 bucks an hour! The mall tried to get rid of him because they thought he charged to much and people went crazy. They wrote letters, signed petitions, and threatened to boycott! Who knew there could be such drama in the Santa business!?!?

6 comments:

Lacy said...

SO cute. I wish the Santa here was like that, he is not ver friendly...no wonder Iz was scared to death of him!

Eliza said...

I just read about that in the Post! So funny!

The Santa thing that is.

hanner said...

That's almost as dramatic as Miracle on 34th Street. Funny!

becky said...

He is the most amazing Santa I've ever seen. WOW! I'm glad you finally got to meet the real deal.

kevin and khand said...

Oh my word he was there 8 years ago when I got pictured with him. I still have the photo. How cool. The chair got big though....

The Pixton Family said...

Wow, I want that Santa job- You guys are so cute!