Tuesday, December 2, 2008

SOMEONE'S ROLLING.....

I thought I would put up some new pics of our little man! He is growing so fast...we just can't believe it!

This little smile is on his face most of the day...I LOVE it!!!

He has way more fun when dad changes him...

Little Sterling Henry also learned a new trick this week that he wants to share with you all! This just happened for the first time today. We were having a little tummy time on the bed and he decided he was ready to be done! I was a bit nervous that he wouldn't perform, but he came through!



I have to admit...it is pretty fun to brag about your kid!!!

17 comments:

Christa said...

He is so cute! I can't believe he is rolling over! Way to coach him Jess!

Eliza said...

First of all, love the romper. Too cute. Secondly, I half expected him to say, "ta DA!" after the roll. I love it!!

By the way, every time Theo sees a picture of baby Sterling he says, "Sterling!" Only in Theo language it sounds more like "Terter" but I promise that's what he's saying! Anyway, he loves baby Sterling. Who doesn't!

Melissa said...

He is so stinkin' cute! But, what do you expect with the parents he's got. It always amazes me how quickly they change and grow during the first year. So fun!!

Hema and Becky said...

He is the sweetest boy ever!!!! I seriously can't take how he keeps getting cuter and cuter! The rolling video is so sweet!

clarke fam said...

Oh I can't even stand it!! Rolling all ready, isn't that advanced? You think I would remeber when they do that ater 4 kids.

Zach and Codi said...

Yeah Sterling!! He's such a smartie, and OH SO CUTE!!

The Crazy Clawson's said...

Jess, he is so big already, and rolling...holy cow, i can't believe that..I hope our thanksgiving was fun

becky said...

Darling! So so darling!

Buckland Family said...

Shut up! He is way to little to be rolling over already! He is an advanced little guy. I still can't get Davis to wake up after eating half of the time. And believe me I try everything! Can't wait to see you guys soon!

Alisha Haight said...

Hey, thanks for the play by play:) That was awesome!:) He is way too young to be rolling over!! He's amazing.

Lyssa said...

He is adorable! They really do grow up way too fast!

Jancisco said...

He is SO advanced! How exciting!

Jessica said...

Way to go little man! You are so awesome! (and totally cute, too!)

Guenter Family said...

He is pretty darn cute I do have to admit. Not nearly as fat as my little guy. My kids are so fat that they don't (or should I say can't) roll over until they are about 6 months old. Love the smiles aren't they so much fun when they start interacting?
Hopefully we will get to see you soon. Makelle

Andrea Hatch said...

Sterling is SO CUTE! I can't believe he's rolling over already!

taryn said...

I've watched the video about 15 times already! what a crack up. isn't this a little early for him to be rolling?! he is so advanced!!!

Jen said...

He is the most scrumptious smoosh I have EVER seen!!!!!!!