Tuesday, November 17, 2009

A FEW THINGS I LOVE

I love that my son Sterling Henry still wears his muumuus to bed. I can't stop putting him in them! He has had them same ones (thanks Eliza) since he was born and they have somehow grown with him.


I love that my two boys love to hang out together. They love to chill when dad gets home from work.

I love FINALLY finishing projects that I started 4 years ago. I started these stalkings right after Sterling and I got married. I only had 2 finished but decided a month ago to buckle down and finish them all.
That's right.
There are eight.
We are aiming high!

14 comments:

Kara said...

Oh my goodness! Those stockings are adorable; you are such a seamstress! And 8??? You go girl.

Nate and Julie said...

I love, love, love those stockings!!! Way to go on finishing them! I think you and Laura have inspired me to find a cute pattern and make stockings for our family...for next year.

Eliza said...

Ida totally still wears her nightgowns too! Well, she hasn't in a while since it got cold. But I need to get a picture of her walking around in them. So funny.

Love the stockings...way to aim high!

Stephanie said...

ahh! love the stockings!!! i was just talking to my friend about how i want to try and make some for this year and then i saw yours and now i am all kinds of inspired!

and that's awesome that you made 8! i was telling my husband i needed to make enough for future possible children we might have and he laughed at me. :) i feel validated!

Liz said...

Ok those stockings, did you purchase any of them? Because about 7 years ago I bought four just like those at Roberts, and now need more. I might need to copy some of yours they are so darling. Oh and speaking of stockings, I love the black socks with the shorts Sterling!

Hema and Becky said...

They sure did turn out cute! I need to finish up my last 3. THey are cute with the different colors too.

Brandi said...

Adorable. I love the different colors you used. Good Job.

The Pixton Family said...

The stockings are so cute!

Angelica said...

Love the stockings!! did you make the pattern up? I love that you made 8. Its a perfect number right!!

Buckland Family said...

So cute Jessica! You totally deserve to be teaching the sewing classes for enrichment :) You did an awesome job! I love them! (the stockings, that is)

It's Been a Day! said...

ok. love the gowns. wish i could find some that last longer than the 2 weeks my kids fit in them. where are yours from?

and you seriously need to post a pattern on your blog for those stockings. they are so darling. i need some.

Jancisco said...

I love that you finished them all at once. You are so funny.

Toronto's said...

I love them, they are adorable. I never new this side of you, but I love it.

Andrea Hatch said...

You're incredible, amazing stockings!