Thursday, November 26, 2009

THANKSGIVING

Thanksgiving is probably one of my favorite holidays. I love everything about it. There is nothing better than getting together with family or friends and eating lots of yummy food.

We had such a great time today. We got together with three other families and spent most of the day together. The only sad part about the day was that I only took a couple of pictures.

One of these little turkeys was at each place setting. Isn't it the cutest???



This cute little turkey was there as well. Sterling Henry enjoyed his second Thanksgiving. He loved the food and LOVED running around with all the kids. This boy is VERY social. He loves other kids and always wants to get in on whatever is going on. I wonder where he gets that from...
We have so much to be thankful for this year. Sterling has a wonderful job that allows me to stay home. We have one very adorable healthy baby boy and one on the way. We feel truly blessed!!!

4 comments:

The Pixton Family said...

Happy Thanksgiving, sure love you guys!

kat reynolds said...

I love that picture of little Sterling at the top of you blog. That is SO cute. Looks like it came from a magazine.

Jessica said...

I am glad you had a fun Thanksgiving!

Andrea Hatch said...

What cute turkeys! I wish I had been there for New Moon and for Thanksgiving! I MISS YOU GUYS!!!!!!!!