Sunday, November 8, 2009

ONE YEAR PICTURES

My favorite photographer Andrea took our family photos a couple of weeks ago. We also did Sterling Henry's one year shot at the same time. Here are just a few of them. She really does such a great job of capturing his little personality.




My stomach looks absolutely gigantic in this picture but I guess that is what happens when you have babies 15 months apart... I wouldn't have it any other way!

12 comments:

Hema and Becky said...

Adorable!!! Love the pictures, Sterling and your tummy!!

The Pixton Family said...

SOOOO cute! I love the one with you holding Sterling!

dannyhaley said...

Those pictures are so cute! I love his smile.

Katie B. said...

What a handsome boy! And you look awesome! Really cute pictures.

Dave and Corey Johnson said...

So cute!

shelby said...

love love love his curls! And you look great!

The Downey Family said...

Luv the pics. And you look absoltely adorable!!

Kara said...

Beautiful pictures of a beautiful family!

Gel said...

Those pictures are adorable! She does such a great job and how can she not when he is cute!!! Hope u are feeling well

Zach and Codi said...

You and your tummy are absolutely fabulous!! Love ya girl!

Justin and Lindsey Neumann said...

WOW! I love these pictures. He could not be more adorable. The one of you holding him up is my favorite. Those boys are going to have so much fun together!!

It's Been a Day! said...

i love them. sterling henry is such a little boy. and you don't look big at all. you seriously look amazing.