We went to the air show on Saturday at Andrews Air Force Base. I have wanted to go for the last 5 years but for one reason or another it hasn't worked out. Sterling has been twice but this was the first year for the whole family. I hope to go every year because it was awesome.
They had lots of things going on in the sky all day. Here are the Thunderbirds. They were pretty awesome and definitely the highlight of the show.
There were tons and tons of planes and helicopters that we could climb on. Sterling Henry was in heaven.Dellin was in the stroller most of the time. He had some serious allergies going on so his eyes were red all day. He loved seeing all the airplanes. Airplane is his new word of the week.
I love this picture of Sterling Henry.
My boys with the Memphis Belle.Sterling Henry was so happy to see a real Nascar. He was ticked off that he couldn't get in it but standing next to it was almost as good.
They even had firetrucks.
This was a huge Russian plane. I'm in the background. I wasn't up for tons of pictures that day.
We met up with some friends from our ward. Sterling is great pals with Elizabeth and they spent most of the day together.I loved the airshow and loved feeling like Janey Glen from Girls Just Want to Have Fun. If you are in the area next May, you need to go.
Tuesday, May 24, 2011
AIR SHOW
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comments:
Delllin has gotten so big since we saw him last month. I hope your having fun with your mom.
P.s. I can't stop eating frosted shredded wheat. I am on my third box! Stop me!!
Post a Comment