Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Family Fishing.



We took the boys fishing on Saturday and it was a lot of fun. I was originally going to stay home but was convinced last minute to go. I am so glad I went. It was a lot of fun to watch the boys. We only stayed for about 45 minutes and didn't catch a thing but had a blast. Sterling Henry was completely drenched by the time we left. All in all it was a complete success!

Sterling Henry was not very interested in holding dad's pole. He was too busy holding this stick and throwing rocks in the water. I love the smile on his face!
He loved having a bit of freedom and being able to climb all around.

Dellin hung out in the stroller for most of the time. He was pretty happy as long as he had snacks.

I use to think that I looked more uncomfortable than I feel. I think it is now even.

I love this proud dad smile!
We had to completely strip Sterling Henry down for the ride home. He didn't seem to mind at all.
I think my boys have got it good. They have lot of fishing trips to look forward too in the future!

3 comments:

Brandi said...

So cute! I love the cute hair too! You are such a great mom!

Hema and Becky said...

I think your boys have it great! You are such a fun mom!! I so wish we lived closer. We could all go fishing together! I can not wait for baby number 3 to come! And especially for you to get to Utah!! Love you!

Natalie said...

What a fun outing. I can't believe Guvy (sp?) is almost here! I think you look great!