Tuesday, May 3, 2011

BRING ON MAY

We had a fabulous weekend and happily welcomed May. I am happy to say that the baby is coming THIS month. Now when people ask when I am going to "pop", I can tell them SOON!

We had a great weekend. I love everything about the weekends but mostly just having Sterling around. The boys and I are much happier to have dad home.

I started the weekend early on Friday morning by watching the royal wedding. I was up before 6am and watching. The plan was to make popcorn but I couldn't bring myself to eat that early. (Surprise. Surprise.) I loved every second of the wedding. I can't figure out how people didn't love it. Kate's dress, her smile, William, I could go on and on.
On Saturday we ventured out to the new Cafe Rio that opened that week. It is in a tiny town called Olney, Maryland and it is abour 35 minutes away. It was packed. There were tons of people there wearing BYU and UTAH gear. We also ran into several people we knew. This Cafe Rio has been long awaited. (You may notice that I wear the same thing in every picture. I have moved into my "last weeks of pregnancy" outfit. I have this shirt in pink and blue and I wear that same skirt almost everyday.)
The boys loving their food.
I have been dreaming of this salad. I usually can only eat about 1/2 which is why I normally get the tostada. I polished this baby off and had no regrets!

We then headed over to Bass Pro Shops to see the fish and get Dellin a new hat. The boys love the fish tank as you can see.

They were having a boat show and Sterling Henry got to sit in each one.
My mom comes exactly 3 weeks from today. YIPPEE!

8 comments:

acrspeech said...

Olney is so close to where we live! Next time we'll all go! I am counting down with you Jessica. You look great !!!!

Marcus Lane said...

congrats on the new cafe rio! we always drove 30+ minutes to go to the one in Denver....love it!

good luck with the new baby!

Kara said...

I am so jealous you've already been to Cafe Rio! Looks delicious! We've just got make it happen and make the trek.
So excited for you guys to be welcoming another little guy into your cute family. Good luck in the next few weeks.

Abby said...

I hear you on wearing the same outfit every other day:) We are so close--I can't believe it! You look great.

And about that Cafe Rio: Not fair that they came right after we left! Yum.

The Pixton Family said...

We need a Cafe Rio out here!

Pink Caboose said...

Cafe Rio is gonna take over the world!! Your so close to done with pregnancy, YEAH! I hope it all goes well for you. Can't wait to see the new little one.

taryn said...

WHAT?!?! there is a cafe rio in maryland?!?! I knew I didn't plan a cinco de mayo dinner for a reason. I am loading up the kids in the car and we are coming tonight!

Jessica said...

What a fun weekend! We still need to hit up that Cafe Rio....why did I start potty training before I had a chance to go????